⭕ Message To The World ⭕
⭕ I know that sounds awfully vague, but let’s talk about it. It’s the job of each and every one of us to help make the world a little bit better. You probably do that with many small acts of kindness and caring for family and friends. What about going beyond family and friends? And what about your neighborhood, community, town, city, country? What about the world? Let’s think big! Be Creative! Be positive! Be Yourself!
⭕ Figure out your message and then start sharing it, so we all can benefit! We all have a story. The human experience teaches us so much. Is it not our responsibility to share that learning and to leave a message? That’s the journey that people who want to change the world have to take. Areyou one of them? What’s your message for the world? Leave a message and
explain what you’re doing to make the world a better place!
⭕ Actions always speak louder than words. As you live from your highest and
best self, others will be inspired to do the same. What you do and how you do
it sets an example others will follow, whether you know it or not. Your life
is your message, and it will be heard.
⭕ What’s important to you? What have you come to learn that you want others to
know? What are you passionate about? How will you impact others? How will you
make a difference with your one life? You are here for a reason and I hope
you discover it and then share it with others because we need your message. Your
story matters and it just might be the things you do and say that will touch
someone else’s life and make all the difference.
⭕ A word can make or break any deal! Communication is the most crucial part of human survival. Our verbal expressions are our strongest way to communicate. And, this communication can be done in many different ways, of which, sending a message to the world.
⭕ Those who already told their message to the world, are inspiring millions:
- “My Life is My Message” -Mahatma Gandhi-
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” -Mahatma Gandhi-
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” -Nelson Mandela-
- “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” -Jane Goodall-
- “We believe people with Passion CAN change the World for the Better.” -Steve Jobs-
- “With my career I want to either make something or make an impact. Writers both make something, and make an impact.” -Jarod Kintz-
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson-
- “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” -Thomas Jefferson-
- “While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” -Henry C. Link-
- “My father said there were two kinds of people in the world: givers and takers. The takers may eat better, but the givers sleep better.” -Marlo Thomas-
- “You are here to make a difference, to either improve the world or worsen it. And whether or not you consciously choose to, you will accomplish one or the other.” -Richelle E. Goodrich-
⭕ I believe that you also have something to say and I am still waiting for your message to the world! What is your message to the world? Are you inspiring those around you? Let us know below in the comments or leave your message by joining the Facebook event below. What if your message could live on forever?